Seaforth Public School

We work as one to give your child the best start

Telephone02 9948 1694



Welcome to Seaforth Public School


This page contains information regarding enrolment at our school - from our local catchment area, how to submit an expression of interest, how to enrol (including which documents to submit), how to apply as an out of area enrolment.  If you can't find the answer to your enrolment query on this page please contact our Kempbridge Campus Office on 9948-1694.


Is Seaforth your local school?

Find out if we are your local school at School Finder

If we are not your local school, but you are still interested in enrolling your child at Seaforth - further information can be found in our Out of Area Request for Consideration document.  Please also call our Kempbridge Campus Office for further information and assistance on 9948-1694.


Starting Kindergarten

For all prospective Kindergarten Students - please visit our special Kindergarten at Seaforth Public School page which includes additional Kindergarten enrolment specific information including our program of Kindergarten Open Days, School Tours and Kindergarten Transition sessions.


Expression of Interest

You can register an 'Expression of Interest' in enrolling your child at Seaforth Public School.

You will be added to an enrolment mailing list, as well as receive email correspondence containing the most recent information regarding events at Seaforth and enrolment assistance.


How to Enrol at Seaforth Public School

We have a number of ways you can enrol at our school

You can enrol online 


Download an Enrolment Form 


Call or email the Kempbridge Campus Office for assistance.


Accompanying your enrolment will need to be

  • Proof of address e.g. an electricity bill or council rates notice
  • Your child’s immunisation record
  • Either Birth Certificate or Passport. 
  • SRE Participation Letter.  This letter can be downloaded here

A copy of official documents can be submitted via email initially, however when you visit the school we will need to sight the originals.


Your completed forms and document can be emailed directly to

Phone: 9948 1694


Out of Area Enrolments

Seaforth Public School's Out of Area Enrolment Applications Process and Out of Area Request for Consideration form can be accessed here




Further important enrolment information from the Department of Education:


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

Apply online. If you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident you are eligible to complete the online enrolment application. You will then need to finalise the application at the school.

If you are not eligible or prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Out-of-area enrolments

If your child does not live within our intake area, visit out-of-area enrolment. Out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

If you have received an offer for an out-of-area placement, visit the online enrolment sign in page to accept or decline the offer.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.